The Caspian UVC (Universal Concealed) fan convector was developed for recessed or concealed heating projects. This is another versatile heating solution from Smith’s, suitable for high, low or ceiling concealed installations and the UVC can even be turned upside down.
Compatible with all types of wet central heating systems and any commercial or domestic air source heat pump project, the Caspian UVC (Universal Concealed) has four different main accessories. They function together in any combination to create the recessed or concealed heating solution required, depending on the project specification.
The four main accessories comprise: two different spigot inlet/outlets, one with two ducts to suit the UVC90 and the other with three ducts to suit the UVC120; the cranked duct, angled at 90° for left or right-handed use; a 1m adjustable straight air inlet/outlet extension duct, which can be used alone or with additional lengths; and an air inlet/outlet grille.
- Heating only fan convector/fan coil product capable of being concealed on or behind walls at high or low level, within ceiling voids and on or below floors.
- Incorporating EC motor technology the Universal delivers heat quickly, efficiently and effectively.
- Heat outputs up to 14.5kW (49200 Btu/h).
- Smith’s Caspian UVC Universal Concealed Data Sheet
- Smith’s Adjustable Low Temperature Cut-out Installation and User Guide
- Smith’s External Control Harness Installation and User Guide
- Smith’s Caspian Universal UVC 90 and UVC 120 Installation and User Guide
- Smith’s Proportional Heat Output Controller Installation and User Guide
- Smith’s Wall mounted room thermostat
- Smith’s Domestic & Commercial Brochure