The Hydroflame® Fire fits on any internal or external wall surface, into a fireplace opening or in front of a fireplace surround, affording the homeowner a huge degree of flexibility for room design and layout. The stylish and attractive appearance, which incorporates a comforting flame-effect, which can be used with or without the heating being switched on, makes the Hydroflame® Fire a beautiful focal feature in any room.
The Smith’s technical sales team are available to offer free, no-obligation advice on the best heating solutions for your home.
- Completely safe – uses water from the central heating system to produce heat – no independent gas supply, no live flames, hot coals or elements and no special ventilation required
- Suitable for any room size – no minimum requirement
- No costly annual servicing required
- Automatically responds to the water temperature in the central heating system to provide the correct amount of heat when needed
- Available in inset or freestanding designs
- A range of complementary fireplace surrounds and mantels are available
- Hydroflame® Dual Classic & Elite include an electric heating element for use when the central heating is switched off