Radiant Panels are an elegant alternative solution to traditional wall mounted radiators, convection heaters and air conditioning systems. Sargasso radiant panels are available in two designs and provide heating solutions for a wide range of applications including, offices, schools, healthcare and leisure.
- Suitable for use in both Standard T-Grid and Micro T system ceilings.
- Each panel individually packaged for protection
- Loop panel width 595mm; available in lengths 595mm, 1195mm, 1795mm, 2395mm and 2995mm. Feed panel available as 595mm wide by 2395mm (Sargasso S only)
- Panel performance supported by independent test certification to EN 14037
- Create a more comfortable environment for occupants by creating an even temperature distribution across the room
- Save energy and money by achieving a higher perceived temperature than the actual room temperature
- Works well with lower temperature heating systems
- Provide an efficient solution offering a short heating and cooling time
- Installed within a ceiling or high on a wall they maximise wall and floor space
- Silent operation
- No dust/bacteria dispersal offering a hygienic solution
- Maintenance free and easy to clean so lower cleaning costs
- Integrated in plasterboard
Material: 2mm high-grade aluminium extrusion, lightweight, robust, optimum response time.
Finish: RAL 9016 white powder coat.
Insulation: Rigid non-fibrous, foil-faced insulation to EN13165 fire rating A2.
Material: Smooth faced panel manufactured from 1.2/2.0mm aluminium with panel edges returned for containment of insulation and increased panel rigidity. Pipe carrier manufactured from aluminium bonded to the panel under heat and pressure to ensure integrity of contact along the length of the panel.
Finish: Polyester Powder coated supplied as standard with a RAL 9010 smooth finish with 20% gloss level; anti-bacterial coating (an anti-bacterial paint finish inhibiting the growth of micro-organisms, providing additional assistance in meeting infection control targets) and other colours are available. Insulation: 30mm mineral wool pad sealed in tissue paper with foil face.
Sargasso A & S
Suitable for use in Micro T system and standard T-Grid system ceilings.
Please note that Sargasso is compatible with regular ceiling profiles, but not compatible with Tegular or Microlook ceilings.
Suspension: Sargasso A & S
Suitable for installation from drop rods (not supplied). Panels longer than 1200mm will require 3 fixing locations.
For technical data and ordering guides click here
The Smith’s technical sales team is available to offer free, no-obligation advice on the best heating solution for an almost exhaustive range of applications. Contact us