Low level wall mounted fan convector with Smart Controls developed for use with heat pumps.
- Energy efficient EC motor
- Ideal for use with heat pumps
- Low water content enabling fast response
- Two pipe heating
- Low surface temperature compared to a radiator
- Smart Control – time, temperature and speed control
- App – when paired with Smith’s Smart Hub
- 3 selectable speed
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Outer casing zinc coated steel.
Polyester, powder coated RAL 9010.
Suitable for two-pipe central heating systems.
Minimum height above floor level 150mm.
Maximum height above floor level 500mm.
Pipework access holes on the rear and underside.
Bleed valve accessible on removal of front casing.
Unit must be earthed.
Flush mounted Smart Control: fan speed, time programming, temperature control and valve/actuator.
App control – when used with Smith’s Smart Hub.
To utilise “Salus Smart Home” app a Smith’s Smart Hub must be installed and connected to the local network.
For bespoke specification, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
For technical data and ordering guides click here
The Smith’s technical sales team is available to offer free, no-obligation advice on the best heating solution for an almost exhaustive range of applications. Contact us