Replace your kitchen radiator with a Smith’s Space Saver plinth heater!
The Space Saver plinth heater offers increased flexibility and space in kitchen design as it enables the removal of kitchen radiators that may be using up valuable wall space. Fitting discreetly into the plinth of a kitchen, the Space Saver provides efficient and effective heat at low level, creating space for extra cupboards, more work surface and additional appliances. Our Space Saver videos will show you the benefits and possibilities of replacing your kitchen radiator with plinth heater.
Space Saver is used predominantly for domestic applications where the ingenious plinth mounting feature makes it ideal for heating kitchens and utility rooms. Plinth mounting also makes Space Saver ideal for certain non-domestic applications such as reception areas, changing rooms, libraries, etc.
The Smith’s technical sales team are available to offer free, no-obligation advice on the best heating solutions for your home.
- Our best selling plinth heater, available for next day delivery
- Eliminates the need for a wall mounted kitchen radiator – freeing up valuable wall space for additional appliances, units and work surface
- Sits neatly in the plinth under a kitchen unit
- SS80 model is designed to fit in 8cm plinths – common in Scandinavian style kitchens
- Available in a range of outputs suitable for heating different sized kitchens
- A variety of fascia grille finishes including stainless steel, white, black, brown, chrome, aluminium and gold are available to complement any kitchen design
- Available in hydronic (hot water), all-electric and dual fuel versions
- Low voltage model for bathrooms and other high humidity areas also available