Caspian CTFF fits into 600mm x 600mm or 600mm x 1200mm ceiling tile, providing easy access for both installation and maintenance
- Caspian fan convectors are both a practical and high quality heating solution for any commercial project
- Incorporating the latest EC motor technology, which can result in running-cost savings as high as 70%, and with variable speed control as standard, the Caspian delivers heat quickly and quietly
- It is possible to have master and slave Caspian fan convectors that integrate the entire range of EC Caspian products. Please contact either our sales team or technical team to ensure that this is correctly specified
- Caspians are compatible with most types of wet central heating systems, functioning equally efficiently with conventional boilers, biomass technology or ground or air source heat pumps
- EC versions are now available with Caspian Smart Controls
EC (BMS compliant)
Casing: zinc-coated steel 1.2mm.
Polyester powdercoated: white RAL 9010.
Available to special order in any colour.
Class G2, 100% polyester, non-washable.
Suitable for two-pipe central heating systems.
Maximum installation height for high or ceiling mounting, – 4m to underside.
Pipework access holes on the rear and underside.
Key operated front access panels.
Bleed valve accessible on removal of front casing.
Unit must be earthed.
Check water is hot enough to activate the low temperature cut-out thermostat.
See accessories table in Ordering guide in datasheet. Also available with Smart Controls.
For technical data and ordering guides click here
The Smith’s technical sales team is available to offer free, no-obligation advice on the best heating solution for an almost exhaustive range of applications. Contact us