Ecovector II Low Level fan convectors provide warmth from a low level upwards and are more energy efficient and effective than radiators
- The Ecovector II can heat up a room more quickly than radiators, thereby reducing the amount of time your boiler or heat pump is running – making it extremely efficient and cost effective
- Compatible with most types of wet central heating systems, functioning equally efficiently with conventional boilers, biomass technology or ground or air source heat pumps
- Ideal for new and existing developments, due to ease of installation, the Ecovector is available in a range of models to suit varying room sizes and heat output requirements
- Ecovector® Vertical is ideal for those hard to heat places, such as reception areas and alcoves
- Ecovector® High is designed for rooms with limited lower wall space, such as shops and libraries
Front casing: zinc-coated steel.
Polyester powder-coated RAL 9016
This heating appliance is intended for mounting on a wall at low level via the chassis mounting holes. The minimum recommended installation height is 100mm from the floor. There is no clearance required on either side of the heater.
Ecovector II is designed for use on standard two-pipe pumped central heating systems where the system hot water is generated from either a boiler or renewable sources.
Check water is hot enough to activate the low temperature cut-out thermostat. Pair thermostat to heater.
Rocker switch – normal/off/boost.
Wireless room thermostat to be positioned on wall.
Low temperature cut-out thermostat set to energise fan at approximately 33°C.
Fan only switch.
For technical data and ordering guides click here
The Smith’s technical sales team is available to offer free, no-obligation advice on the best heating solution for an almost exhaustive range of applications. Contact us