Caspian Commercial Series
The Caspian Commercial Series by Smith’s is a range of fan convectors suitable for all kinds of commercial applications, from churches to office developments, with the ability rapidly heat large areas with much greater efficiency than other heat emitters. Caspian fan convectors are both a practical and high quality heating solution for any commercial project.
Incorporating the latest EC motor technology, which can result in running-cost savings as high as 80%, and with variable speed control as standard, the Caspian delivers heat quickly and quietly. AC motor models are available on request.
Like all Smith’s fan convectors, Caspian Commercial units are compatible with most types of wet central heating systems, functioning equally efficiently with conventional boilers, biomass technology or ground or air source heat pumps.
The Caspian Commercial range of fan convectors includes the UV, suitable for all locations, the FF, probably the most popular style of commercial fan convector in the UK, and the EXT, an extended FF model.
The Smith’s technical sales team are available to offer free, no-obligation advice on the best heating solution for an almost exhaustive range of commercial applications.
- Three heating solutions for a variety of applications – suitable for high, low or ceiling-mounted installation
- Uses EC motor technology to achieve even greater cost savings (up to 80%), significantly reduced motor sound, simpler controls and fully variable heat output options
- Provides rapid response heating and superior heat distribution for large and difficult to heat areas
- Available in a range of models to suit varying room sizes and heat output requirements
- Optional wall-mounted room controls offer greater versatility